Friday, April 25, 2014

Vegas Pics, Woodburns

I am excited for the weekend.  It appears there might actually be some warm weather in Chicago. This should lead to a large Critical Mass ride tonight.  Monarch Community Garden officially opens tomorrow and I will begin planting.

Here are some pics from Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. There is a video of a ride on the Stratosphere and a link to a video of me finishing the half marathon at the end:




Look at this guy, a BILLIONAIRE matching change for charity.  I hope I can be this generous one day. He spent millions on Newt Gingrich's and Romney's campaigns last election.  He was interviewing his next pick for the Republican nominee for president upstairs the week before.











Here is the link for the race finish:
http://www2.backprint.com/evanpilchik/123363/1582#:

Here are some pictures of woodburnings I have made:
























No comments: