Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BOTSWANA!

Hi All-

Last week of we very busy. We had visitors the whole time from our Global Team, so that lead to some late nights. However, for the rest of December Nigeria pretty much shuts down and I am just waiting for the holidays now. The only thing to do before I leave is to finalize my work plans for next year.

I am going to go to Botswana over Christmas and New Years. I will arrive in Johannessburg on December 19th and stay there a few days with a friend I met while in the Peace Corps. Then I will fly to Kasane! I met a friend here in Nigeria who has his family there. I will stay there through Christmas with him and see so many elephants and hippos and stuff. I hope to sneak over and see Victoria Falls as well. Maybe I will go bungee jumping there or some other crazy thing. Then I will travel by road back south through Botswana and visit old friends and my old village. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: